Pokhara, the place of Lakes, the place where it's covered by Mountains, the place of deep hidden river Seti and the beginning place of Annapurna Trek. Whatever in this facts you recognize Pokhara, but it's the place of natural pity and snow caved mountains justing laying there by you.
Major Attractions of the Pokhara Valley:
* David Fall and Caves around the Valley.
* Machapuchree, the Fish Tail Mountain is of stunning structure and is believed to be named after the tail of the fish.
* The world's best trekking trail, the Annapurna Trek Trail begins here from Pokhara.
* The Seti River is unique as it is hidden beneath the landscapes of the Valley.
* Never forget to take hike around Sarangkot and the Temples and Stupas nearby.
* Phewa Lake is in the heart of the city and will provide you the classic boating experience.
* Paragliding, Ultra Light Aircraft are just made for you to view the view the Annapurna range and spectacular view of the city.